Andrews Wharton Inc, an equal opportunity employer, has built its reputation by employing well-respected industry experts. We’re continually looking for customer-centered, innovative direct marketing experts that look at turning audiences into customers using a tailored approach.
Vice President of Sales, Audience Solutions
In all of AWI’s activities, we strive to provide our clients with the intelligence that successfully steers their direct response marketing activities. We deliver unmatched products and consultative solutions that, combined with our execution, materially contribute to our clients’ growth and stated objectives. The result is to broaden AWI’s sphere of influence by delivering what will make our clients heroes and create massive additional value that can’t be replicated elsewhere. We operate solely in the best interest of our clients – all of them – and serve them to the best of our abilities. Prospects and clients can be certain that AWI will deliver on time, each time, every time.
In your work to achieve and further the above outcomes and in your role as VP Sales, Audience Solutions, or such other title as we may mutually agree upon, you will be reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer of Audience Solutions and work closely with the sales, client services, marketing, solutions development, and operations teams within the firm.
Your duties in this regard will include but not be limited to the following.
Driving new logo and assigned account revenue growth:
- Negotiating contracts, including renewals, within your accounts and prospects.
- Generating new logo business and revenue through independent research and targeted outreach in agreed upon verticals/sectors.
- Using LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, business relationships, referrals, and other personal and professional resources to identify prospects.
- Generating upsell/cross-sell revenue growth in any clients assigned to you.
- Creating individual annual business plans.
- Creating annual forecasts and budgets, ensuring accuracy by regularly monitoring and communicating sales activity to management.
- Managing your sales pipeline in Zoho CRM, ensuring that all opportunities are “real” and delivering on the numbers.
- Fostering and improving executive level relationships within your accounts.
- Being accountable for high CSAT scores and client retention.
Ensuring clear/concise communication across the teams, in the execution of the sales process, for all your accounts and prospects:
- Driving impromptu or cadenced communications to ensure requirements for all deliverables and reporting is executed flawlessly and on time.
- Embracing training concepts provided by AWI designed to increase your sales skills and effectiveness and build on your social media proficiency.
- Contributing to improved collaboration and teamwork in all aspects of the business for continuous improvement.
Don’t see the perfect position for you? Don’t fret, we know you’re awesome. Just click the link below, fill in the form, upload your cover letter and resume, and tell us what job you’re perfect for! Submit your resume and tell us why you are the perfect fit.